Cost per serving $2.06 view details
- 1 pound Chinese long beans
- 1 tablespoon fermented black beans
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 scallions, chopped, white part only
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil for stir-frying
- Wash the green beans and drain thoroughly. Trim the ends and cut on the diagonal into pieces approximately 2 inches long.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat the wok on medium heat and add 2 tablespoons oil, drizzling the oil down the sides of the wok. When the oil is hot, add the beans. Stir-fry for 7 - 10 minutes, until their skins pucker and turn brown and the green beans are tender without being mushy. Remove the beans from the wok.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the wok on medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chopped garlic, ginger and scallions. Stir-fry briefly for a few seconds until aromatic. Add the chili paste.
- Add the sauce and the green beans. Toss the ingredients together and serve hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 142g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 90||18%|
|Total Fat 10.23g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.74g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 101.14g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|