Cost per serving $2.03 view details
- 1 x 4 inch ball of prepared dough, let rise to room temp.
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. Hoisin sauce
- 2 x grilled skinless chicken, breasts, diced
- 4 x scallion, finely, sliced
- 2/3 c. lightly packed cilantro, leaves, stems discarded before before measuring
- 1/2 x red bell pepper, seeds and membranes discarded, sliced into thin strips
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt, and, freshly grnd black pepper, to taste
- Sprinkle your rolling surface with a handful of flour or possibly cornmeal.
- Place dough directly in the middle of the surface.
- Roll out the dough gently into either a 12-inch rectangle or possibly circle, 1/4-inch thick.
- Brush both sides with extra virgin olive oil and set aside till ready to grill.
- Place dough in the center of the cooking grate, directly over the heat for one to three min, till the crust is well marked and browned.
- Flip dough and spread Hoisin sauce proportionately over cooked side of crust.
- Spread chicken, scallions, cilantro and bell pepper proportionately over crust. Sprinkle cheese overtop.
- Move to Indirect heat (for charcoal: the side of charcoal grill which has no coals. For gas: turn off burner directly under pizza).
- Cover grill and cook for 5 -10 min, or possibly till bottom is well browned, and cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from grill, season with salt and pepper, and slice. Serve immediately
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 205g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 237||55%|
|Total Fat 26.63g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 8.36g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 20.02g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|