Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1. Shiitake Mushrooms - 2 cups
- 2. Shallots/Spring onions - 1/2 cup chopped
- 3. Peppers/Capsicums - 1 red and 1 green
- 4. Ginger - 2 inch piece finely chopped
- 5. Garlic pods - 7-8 finely julienned
- 6. Soy sauce - 4 tbs
- 7. Vinegar - 1 tbs
- 8. Cornflour - 1/2 tsp
- 9.Salt and Black pepper powder - to taste
- Wash and cut the Mushrooms in to desired size. Keep aside.
- Cut the peppers. Chop spring onions and ginger root and julienne garlic pods.
- Heat 2 tbs olive oil in a sauce pan. Add shallots, peppers and fry until the sides of peppers turn slightly brown.
- Add mushrooms and 1/4rth cup water. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue cooking. Once the water evaporates, add ginger and garlic. Also add soy sauce, vinegar, salt and black pepper powder. Stir well.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of corn flour in warm water and add it to the mushrooms. Mix well. Once the gravy begins to thicken, remove from stove. (to get a thicker consistency, continue cooking for another 1 minute)
- Serve Hot with steamed rice.