Cost per serving $0.73 view details
- 375g thin spaghetti
- 4 bacon rashers, chopped roughly
- 3 ounces butter
- 2 leeks, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (try less first time)
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until al dente, drain. Return to saucepan.
- While pasta is cooking, cook bacon in heated, oiled frypan until brown. Remove from pan, drain on absorbent paper.
- Melt butter in same frypan and cook leek and garlic on low to medium heat until leek is soft.
- Add bacon, chilli and onions and cook, stirring until onion is soft.
- Mix all together well.
- Add to saucepan with pasta, add parmesan and mix very well.
- Can add asparagus or green beans,chopped or other vegies of your choice. Add after the leeks are soft.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 159g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 207||35%|
|Total Fat 23.59g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 14.28g||57%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 72.98g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|