Cost per recipe $2.48 view details
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 med. cucumber, peeled, seeded, and minced
- 2 tbsp. sliced green onions with tops
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1/4 c. lowfat milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon chicken flavored bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon dry, whole dill weed
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt
- Thin cucumber slices for garnish (optional)
- Fresh parsley sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Heat butter in a small saucepan. Add in cucumber and onions. Saute/fry till tender.
- In small mixing bowl combine cornstarch and 1/4 c. lowfat milk; mix well. Stir lowfat milk and cornstarch mix into ingredients in saucepan. Add in 1 c. lowfat milk, bouillon granules, and dill weed to ingredients in saucepan, mixing well.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till thickened. Pour mix into mixing bowl and blend with electric mixer till smooth. Set mix aside to cold.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 756g|
|Calories from Fat 171||46%|
|Total Fat 19.47g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 11.97g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.19g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|