Cost per serving $0.97 view details
- 50 gm Butter, melted (2oz)
- 175 gm Digestive biscuits, crushed (6oz)
- 375 gm Blueberries, (12oz)
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- 250 gm Curd cheese, (8oz)
- 125 gm Full-fat soft cheese, (4oz)
- 50 gm Caster sugar, (2oz)
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 11 gm Sachet gelatine dissolved in 3, (0.4oz) Tbsp. warm water
- 1 x 142 millilit double cream, whipped (5 floz)
- Â Â Blueberries and whipped cream to decorate (optional)
- Mix together the butter and biscuit crumbs and press into the base of a lined 20cm (8 inch) deep loose-bottomed tin. Refrigeratefor 20 min.
- Place the blueberries and water in a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 5 min. Puree and leave to cold.
- Beat together the cheeses, sugar and lemon juice. Stir in the blueberries, dissolved gelatine and whipped cream.
- Spoon into the tin and return to the refrigerator for approximately 2-3 hrs, till set.
- Decorate with blueberries and whipped cream before serving.
- NOTES : A delicious cheesecake with a hint of the USA! Raspberries, tayberries or possibly loganberries could be used in place of blueberries.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 103g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 129||55%|
|Total Fat 14.7g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 7.09g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.5g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|