Cost per recipe $5.18 view details
- 1 c. half & half
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 can (7 ounce.) whole green chilies
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound Colby cheese, grated
- 1 can (8 ounce.) tomato sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Beat half & half with Large eggs and flour till smooth. Split open chilies, rinse out seeds and drain on paper towel.
- 3. Mix cheeses together and reserve 1/2 c. for topping.
- 4. Make alternate layers of cheese, chilies and egg mix in deep 1 1/2 qt casserole. Pour tomato sauce over top and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- 5. Bake 1 hour or possibly till done in center. Serves 6-8.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1197g|
|Calories from Fat 1601||64%|
|Total Fat 180.37g||225%|
|Saturated Fat 109.69g||439%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 88.47g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|