Cost per serving $1.93 view details
- 2 x boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into strips
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 1 c. heavy cream - (to 2)
- 1/4 tsp dry basil
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic pwdr
- 4 ounce linguine or possibly fettuccine cooked, liquid removed
- Â Â Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or possibly resealable plastic bag; toss or possibly shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute/fry chicken in butter till almost tender, about 5 to 7 min.
- Reduce heat. Add in cream and seasoning; heat through. Add in pasta and toss; heat through. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese if you like.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 180g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 312||54%|
|Total Fat 35.58g||44%|
|Saturated Fat 21.5g||86%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 45.57g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|