Cost per serving $2.36 view details
- 1 lb grnd chuck - (to 1 1/2 lbs) browned, liquid removed well
- 2 can diced tomatoes with juice - (14 ounce ea)
- 1 can tomato paste - (6 ounce)
- 1 pkt taco seasoning mix
- 2 tsp grnd cumin
- 1 can beans - pinto w/jalapenos,
- Â Â black, etc. - (15 ounce)
- 1 c. frzn corn kernels
- Â Â (or possibly a 16-ounce can whole kernel corn, liquid removed)
- 1/2 c. minced green pepper
- 2 Tbsp. instant tapioca
- 1 pkt deluxe type macaroni and cheese
- Â Â or possibly shells and cheese
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a 3 1/2-qt or possibly larger crock pot; cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hrs.
- Cook macaroni and cheese according to package directions and combine with crock pot mix (may need a separate large bowl). Add in salt and pepper as desired.
- This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 259g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 72||35%|
|Total Fat 8.04g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.59g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.51g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|