Cost per serving $1.70 view details
- 3/4 lb beef stew meat cubed and trimmed of excess fat
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp. chili pwdr
- 31 ounce chili beans in zesty sauce undrained
- 15 ounce stewed tomatoes undrained
- 3 x bell pepper minced
- 1 1/2 c. frzn onions canned
- Place all items in a crockpot, stir well.
- Cover and cook on low setting 7 hrs (or possibly high setting for 4 hrs)
- If you like, top with lowfat sour cream and cilantro. (not included in nutritional analysis)
- Description:"Easy and really good!"
- Yield: 1 1/2 cupsStart to Finish Time:"7:00"
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 380g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||39%|
|Total Fat 11.65g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.14g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.8g||33%|