Cost per recipe $0.58 view details
- 16 ounce Pasteurized process cheese spread - cut into cubes
- 3/4 c. Canned tomatoes, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Warm chili peppers finely minced
- Place cheese cubes in the top of a double boiler over boiling water. Stir constantly till cheese is melted. Stir in tomatoes and warm peppers till well blended and creamy. Serve warm with tortilla or possibly corn chips.
- NOTE: Dip must be kept warm during serving in order to prevent excess thickening. A warm plate or possibly chafing dish may be used.
- Makes 2-1/2 c.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 642g|
|Calories from Fat 1246||72%|
|Total Fat 141.78g||177%|
|Saturated Fat 89.22g||357%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.45g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|