Cost per serving $1.49 view details
- 4 15-oz. cans Hormel Chili with Beans
- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 8â³ diameter whole-wheat tortillas
- 8 slices Boarâs Head 3-Pepper Jack cheese
- 8 oz. shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F
- Coat the inside of a 9â³ X 13â³ casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In the casserole dish, place 2 tortillas in the bottom. They will overlap some, and thatâs all right.
- Spoon half the chili over the tortillas.
- Cover the chili with the 8 slices of Boarâs Head 3-Pepper Jack cheese.
- Place 2 tortillas over the cheese.
- Spoon remaining chili over the tortillas.
- Cover chili with 2 more tortillas.
- Spread tortillas with 8 ounces shredded Monterrey Jack cheese until completely covered.
- Place aluminum foil over the casserole dish.
- Bake casserole covered for 30 minutes, then remove the foil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with the chopped cilantro.
- Allow casserole to cool about 10 minutes before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 261g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||35%|
|Total Fat 12.98g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 7.29g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.09g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||26%|