- Chili (see my recipe)
- 1 can (15 ounces) Chili beans
- 1 pkt (14 ounces) Corn muffin mix
- 1/2 c. Shreded shar Cheddar cheese
- Six hrs before serving, remove 1 container Chili from freezer (or possibly make fresh); thaw at room temperature just till softened, not hot. Heat chili and beans (with liquid) in large skillet till mix boils. Reduce theat slightly.
- Prepare muffn mix as directed on package except - decrease lowfat milk to 1/2 c. and stir in cheese. Drop dough by tablesponfuls onto boiling chili. Cook uncovered over low heat 10 min. Cover tightly; cook 10 min.