Cost per recipe $21.10 view details
- 1 pkt Mexican cornbread mix, (6-oz)
- 1 can Minced green chiles, (4.5-oz)
- 1 pkt Ranch-style dressing mix, (1-oz)
- 1 ct light lowfat sour cream, (8-oz)
- 1 c. Reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 can Pinto beans(16-oz), rinsed and liquid removed
- 1 c. Green bell pepper, minced
- 2 can Whole kernel corn (15 1/4-oz), liquid removed
- 3 lrg Tomatoes, minced
- 10 x Bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 c. Reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded (8 ounces)
- 1 c. Green onions, sliced
- Â Â Lettuce leaves
- Â Â Tomato wedges
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions, adding minced green chiles; cold.
- Combine dressing mix, lowfat sour cream, and mayonnaise; set aside.
- Crumble half of cornbread into a bowl. Top with half each of beans, lowfat sour cream mix, bell pepper, and next 5 ingredients. Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate2 hrs. Serve salad in lettuce-lined bowls, and garnish, if you like.
- Makes 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3336g|
|Calories from Fat 3782||67%|
|Total Fat 426.17g||533%|
|Saturated Fat 129.17g||517%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 319.51g||85%|
|Dietary Fiber 72.0g||240%|