Cost per recipe $22.07 view details
- 2 lb warm bulk sausage
- 2 lb mexican style velveeta (r) process cheese
- 2 can ro*tel (r) tomatoes
- 1 jar pace (r) warm picante sauce
- 2 x scotch bonnet peppers finely diced
- Brown sausage and drain. Put in crock pot with all remaining ingredients. Simmer on low till completely eaten by officemates. Note which dip thickens (and improves) as day goes on.
- NOTES : This batch used frzn scotch bonnet peppers, reconstituted would work,fresh would be best. But, this isn't really a summer recipe. You could use a tbsp of grnd habanero for some extra kick. Jalapeno is also a good flavor for this dish.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1814g|
|Calories from Fat 3967||72%|
|Total Fat 440.25g||550%|
|Saturated Fat 210.47g||842%|
|Trans Fat 1.91g|
|Total Carbs 88.9g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|