Chikoo Choco milkshake is good option for kids and adults both. It’s very healthy and refreshing drink for everyone. With chocolate and ice-cream milk gives good thickness as well good taste.
- 2 medium sizes chikoo (Sapodilla)
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 glass milk
- 2 scoop ice-cream
- 2 tbsp. chocolate sauce
- Drinking chocolate
- In blender add, peel and chopped chikoo and half glass of milk and sugar. Blend well.
- Now again add remaining milk, 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup and 1 scoop ice-cream. Blend again.
- Garnish glass with chocolate syrup and place in freezer for 5 minutes till to set.
- Pour chikoo shake in glass and add 1 scoop ice-cream on top.
- Sprinkle drinking chocolate on top of glass and serve cool.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 89g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 67||32%|
|Total Fat 7.48g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.58g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.47g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|