Cost per recipe $3.59 view details
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms (about 3 ounce.)
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 whole boneless chicken breast (about 12 ounce.), halved
- Salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp. dry white wine
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add in mushrooms and garlic and saute/fry till mushrooms begin to brown, about 5 min. Transfer mushrooms to plate; keep hot. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add in chicken to skillet and cook till brown on both sides, turning once, about 6 min.
- Add in wine and lemon juice to skillet and continue cooking till liquid is reduced to 2 Tbsp., about 2 min. Place chicken atop mushrooms. Drizzle chicken with pan juices. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 304g|
|Calories from Fat 357||65%|
|Total Fat 40.17g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 7.47g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 7.42g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|