Cost per serving $1.13 view details
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded to even thickenss)
- 1 shallot
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2/3 cup peach and apricot preserves
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Olive oil
- S & P
- *I used Smuckerâs Orchardâs Finest Coastal Valley Peach Apricot, but you could use a regular peach preserves. I prefer this line because it contains all-natural ingredients. Look for it in the regular jelly aisle.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Rub chicken breasts with a bit of olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken breasts until cooked through, ~ 5 â 8 minutes depending on how thin you pounded them.
- While the chicken is grilling, get started on your sauce. Sautee shallot or onion in a bit of olive oil in a skillet set to medium heat. Once slightly translucent and fragrant, turn the heat to high and stir in chicken stock, preserves, Worcestershire, hot sauce and ginger. Season with a touch of salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil and then let simmer while chicken finishes cooking.
- Plate chicken and divide sauce evenly among plates
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 154g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 9||9%|
|Total Fat 1.04g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 4.9g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|