Cost per serving $0.93 view details
- 1 1/2 c. Mangos pureed
- 1/2 tsp Garlic pwdr
- 1 tsp Grnd coriander
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro minced
- 4 x Boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- 4 dsh Chili oil
- Grill chicken breasts. Set aside and keep hot.
- Meanwhile, heat spices in a dry skillet. Stir constantly till fragrant.
- Add in mango puree, soy and Worcestershire sauce and cook gently for 10 mins.
- Add in cilantro and the chili oil. Thin sauce with water as needed.
- Place hot sauce on plate and top with grilled chicken breast.
- NOTES : Here is a recipe which I put in my Dinner Party category. You can buy mangos in a jar in most produce sections. So do not be put off by which ingredient. If you have a George Forman grill, the chicken can be done indoors.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 100g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 7||8%|
|Total Fat 0.83g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 9.4g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|