Cost per recipe $2.59 view details
- 1 chicken breast (deboned, skinned and cut lengthwise into 2-inch chicken strips)
- 4 stalks of scallions (cut into 2-inch sections)
- 2 inches fresh ginger root (sliced into pieces)
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil (one tablespoon for marinating chicken)
- 1/2 tablespoon of potato flour or corn flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Shaoxing cooking wine
- 1 dash of white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken strips with potato flour or corn flour and add one tablespoon of oil to seal in the juice of the chicken. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat up your wok and pour the remaining cooking oil into the wok. When the wok gets very hot and begins to smoke, add in the ginger and stir for a few seconds, then add the scallions and stir until thoroughly hot. Add in the chicken strips and continue to stir well. Just when the chicken strips start to cook, add in the oyster sauce, sesame oil, cooking wine, white pepper, sugar, and toss the wok a few times. Remove from heat and serve hot with steamed white rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 282g|
|Calories from Fat 484||73%|
|Total Fat 54.47g||68%|
|Saturated Fat 6.86g||27%|
|Trans Fat 1.22g|
|Total Carbs 13.79g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|