Cost per recipe $94.02 view details
- 3 1/2 gals water
- 2 1/2 cups eatem chicken base
- 2 1/2 qts chicken, raw, diced
- 3 1/3 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 1/4 qt onions, chopped
- 1 1/4 qt bell pepper, chopped
- 2 gals tomatoes, canned, diced in juice
- 2 1/2 cups cilantro, chopped fresh
- 2 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 2 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 3 1/3 Tbsp chili powder
- 3 1/3 qts corn, frozen
- 3 1/3 qts black beans, canned and drained
- 5 dozen corn tortillas
- 5 cups cilantro, chopped fresh
- Mix water and chicken base.
- Add chicken and all other ingredients except corn tortillas and second cilantro. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables and chicken are tender and flavors are full.
- Tastte and adjust for seasoning if necessary.
- Cut tortillas into 1" squares and deep fry until crisp and golden. Drain well.
- Sprinkle tortillas over soup and serve with chopped cilantro.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 29885g|
|Calories from Fat 3111||16%|
|Total Fat 352.62g||441%|
|Saturated Fat 90.56g||362%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3086.41g||823%|
|Dietary Fiber 640.6g||2135%|