Cost per serving $0.28 view details
- 1 can each black beans, light kidney beans, pinto beans, navy beans, black beans, and a can of corn.
- 2 16 oz cans of diced tomatoes, (italian or mexican spice flavor works best)
- about 2 tblsp of diced garlic or two cloves
- a envelope of taco seasoning and ranch dressing
- left over taco meat
- Place all ingrediants in crock pot, lot's of cans...mix well cook on auto or low for the day... serve with tortilla chips, sour cream and cheese on top....or cornbread...
- ***can use dry beans but should soak overnight or beans will be hard or will require longer cooking time.***
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 30g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.11g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|