Cost per recipe $7.53 view details
- 1 Butter 60 gram
- 2 Garlic paste 20 gram
- 3 Ginger, blended to paste 15 gram
- 4 Red chilies, ground or blended 3pes
- 5 Pandora powder 5 gram
- 6 Chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper Taste
- 7 Tumeric powder, whole clove, cumin powder, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, and few cardamom Taste
- 8 Tomatoes, chopped or ground fine 100gram
- 9 Tomato puree, can 75 gram
- 10 Heavy cream, (pan jus from the tandoori chicken) 150 gram
- 11 Salt Taste
- 12 Raw or brown sugar 5 grams
- 13 Lemon juice 2ml
- 14 Tandoori Chicken Tikka 1.200 gram
- 15 Coriander leaves, chopped 20 gram
- 16 Water to adjust the viscosity of the sauce if it is over-reducing
- *Saute # 1-5 until golden brown. Ginger first then Garlic
- *Add Masala # 6, 7
- *Add Tomatoes, # 8,9
- *Cook until tomatoes are fully stewed and sauce begins to smell mature and fragrant.
- *Add Cream and the pan juices from cooking the Tikka. Finish sauce with #12 and 13.
- *Add the chicken Tikka to the sauce and braise until nicely incorporated.
- *Finish with coriander leaves. Lighten the sauce using water as the sauce is easy to over-reduce and break.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1911g|
|Calories from Fat 826||69%|
|Total Fat 94.14g||118%|
|Saturated Fat 58.42g||234%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 91.76g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.4g||51%|