Cost per serving $0.92 view details
- 125 pounds chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 9 cups Soy sauce
- 8 cups Pineapple juice, canned
- 1 1/3 cups Ginger, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable shortening
- Wash chicken thoroughly under cold running water. Drain well. Remove excess fat. Place chicken in roasting pans, cover.
- Combine water, soy sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, pepper, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over chicken in each pan; cover.
- CCP: Marinate under refrigeration at 41 F. or lower for 45 minutes.
- Place chicken thighs on each lightly sprayed sheet pan. Lightly spray chicken with oil.
- Discard remaining teriyaki sauce.
- Using a convection oven, bake 12 to 14 minutes at 325 F. on high fan, closed vent.
- CCP: Internal temperature must reach 165 F. or higher for 15 seconds.
- Transfer chicken to steam table pans. Hold for service at 140 F. or higher.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 123g|
|Recipe makes 400 servings|
|Calories from Fat 158||64%|
|Total Fat 17.49g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 5.01g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.38g|
|Total Carbs 1.33g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|