Cost per recipe $10.35 view details
- 1 c. Minced onion
- 1 c. Minced green pepper
- 1 c. Celery
- 1Â 1/2 stk butter or possibly oleo, melted
- 1 can Tomato soup
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pt Chicken broth, (Swanson or possibly
- 2 ounce Pimento
- Â Â Chili pwdr and tabasco to taste
- 1 pkt Thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1 sm Fryer, cooked, deboned, and cut up
- Â Â Grated cheese, (cheddar or possibly whichever you prefer)
- Cook onions, pepper and celery in butter or possibly oleo till tender. Add in other ingredients except spaghetti and simmer for a few min. Add in cooked spaghetti and blend together. Pour into a baking dish and top with grated cheese. Bake at 350 till cheese is melted.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add in onion, green pepper, zucchini and mushrooms. Stir occasionally for 5 min.
- 2. Add in flour and tomato, stirring to completely blend in flour.
- 3. Beat together Large eggs, lowfat milk, salt and Worcestershire sauce in bowl with beater.
- 4. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese in pie shell. Add in vegetables on top of cheese.
- 5. Pour egg mix over vegetables and then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6. Garnish with paprika. Bake at 375 for 35-40 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2924g|
|Calories from Fat 3148||69%|
|Total Fat 353.23g||442%|
|Saturated Fat 151.15g||605%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 88.3g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g||42%|