Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- skin, cut ALL fat and junk from thighs. rub with garlic. sprinkle lots of rosemary in a dry frying pan then rest thighs on top, salt & pepper.You're done.
- Cook uncovered slowly [heat = 4] until brown, turn & place on bed of rosemary. It'll begin to embed in the chicken. [prepare for 45 minutes
- cooking time or better.]
- You're going to see how juicy they become.
- Cut into a big one to check for done-ness. There's really no way to overcook this.
- Now for the payoff; collect all the crunchy rosemary from the pan and serve. This can be so good it's scary.
- note: If you cook it faster, the rosemary gets ruined. The chicken is still fantastic, though.