Cost per serving $1.45 view details
- 4 x Chicken breast halves, skinned/boned
- Â Â Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. Dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/2 c. Heavy cream
- 1/3 c. Lemon basil, minced/fresh
- 1/2 tsp Fresh thyme leaves, or possibly
- 1/4 tsp Dry
- 2 tsp Parsley, chopped/fresh
- Â Â Lemon basil leaves
- Â Â Fresh lemon slices
- Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and lb. with the edge of a mug or possibly a wooden mallet, proportionately and gently till they are 1/4-inch thick.
- Dredge each piece with salt & pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil. When butter is melted, add in the chicken and cook quickly for a minute or possibly two on each side, or possibly till it loses its pinkness inside. Remove chicken to a warm platter and keep hot in a 200 degree F oven.
- Add in the wine and lemon juice to the pan and cook over medium heat, stirring to blend in browned particles and juices. Boil till reduced by about half.
- Add in the cream, lemon basil, thyme and parsley; boil till sauce thickens slightly. Pour any juices which collected on the chicken meat platter into the skillet. Taste sauce for seasoning, adding salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour sauce over the sauteed chicken and garnish with lemon basil leaves and lemon slices.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 116g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 164||68%|
|Total Fat 18.66g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 8.19g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 2.32g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|