Cost per recipe $1.75 view details
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. curry pwdr
- 2 Tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1/2 c. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- crushed dry chile peppers
- To make the marinade, combine the first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Thread the chicken strips onto bamboo skewers in a serpentine fashion.
- Place the skewers into the soy sauce mix and allow to marinate at least 2 hrs under refrigeration, although overnight is preferable.
- Make the peanut sauce by combining the next 7 ingredients (peanut butter through garlic) in a saucepan.
- Season to taste with cayenne pepper. Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, till the sauce is as thick as heavy cream (about 15 min).
- Transfer to a food processor or possibly blender and pur
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 398g|
|Calories from Fat 137||19%|
|Total Fat 16.32g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 3.13g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 138.7g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|