Cost per serving $2.02 view details
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 2 can reduced-sodium chicken broth - (14 1/2 ounce ea)
- 1 c. water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut 1/2" cubes
- 4 ounce ham minced
- 1/2 tsp dry sage leaves
- 1 x lemon
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add in shallot; cook 1 minute, till softened. Add in broth, water, chicken, ham and sage. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 min, till chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add in 1 tsp. lemon zest, 2 tsp. lemon juice, pepper and salt. Cook 2 to 3 min more.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Description: "The ingredients in this quick-cooking soup are based on the Italian dish saltimbocca, that combines chicken with Prosciutto ham."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 399g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 56||33%|
|Total Fat 6.3g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.26g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 2.59g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|