Cost per recipe $8.19 view details
- 1 pkg. (10) flour tortillas
- 1 (1 lb.) block Monterey Jack cheese with jalapenos
- 1 can diced green chile peppers
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- Shred cheese. Drain chiles. Pan fry, in a little butter, the chicken till done. Cold and cut into very small pcs, almost shredded.
- On one tortilla layer shredded cheese, sprinkle diced green chiles and cover with chicken. Place in frying pan greased with butter. Place another tortilla on top. Cook on both sides like a grilled cheese. Makes 5 quesadillas. Cut each into 4 or possibly 6 triangles. Serve warm with salsa and/or possibly guacamole and lowfat sour cream.
- For milder recipe - get plain Monterey Jack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1314g|
|Calories from Fat 2454||72%|
|Total Fat 274.77g||343%|
|Saturated Fat 157.59g||630%|
|Trans Fat 0.59g|
|Total Carbs 15.14g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|