Cost per serving $1.64 view details
- 1 pkg. (10) flour tortillas
- 1 (1 lb.) block Monterey Jack cheese with jalapenos
- 1 can diced green chile peppers
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- Shred cheese. Drain chiles.
- In a little butter, cook chicken until done. Cool and cut into very small pieces or shred.
- On one tortilla layer shredded cheese, sprinkle diced green chiles and cover with chicken.
- Place in frying pan greased with butter.
- Place another tortilla on top.
- Cook on both sides like a grilled cheese.
- Serve warm with salsa and/or guacamole and lowfat sour cream.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 262g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 491||72%|
|Total Fat 54.95g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 31.52g||126%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 3.03g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|