Cost per serving $1.02 view details
- Cleaned chicken (cut into small pieces) â 10 to 12
- Rice â 2 cups
- Onion â 1 medium sized cut into thin long slices
- Ginger, garlic paste (fresh homemade for better taste)- 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies â 4 to 5
- Cinnamon â 1 stick
- Cloves â 5 to 6
- Pepper â 5 to 6
- Cardamom â 1
- Saunf/badishippi â half teaspoon
- Bay leaves â 1
- Yogurt â 2 teaspoons
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Apply salt, turmeric, ginger-garlic paste and yogurt to the chicken pieces and set it aside.
- Wash the rice and set it aside.
- Heat a generous quantity of oil in cooker and add onions and green chillies. Fry for 5 mins.
- Crush all the other masalas into a coarse mixture and fry it along with onions.
- Now add the chicken pieces, salt and fry well till the raw smell goes away and you get a nice aroma. At this stage, add rice and fry gain for 5 mins.
- Add sufficient quantity of water and allow the pulav to cook according to your cooker specifications.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 350g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 340||42%|
|Total Fat 37.78g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 10.83g||43%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 62.11g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|