Cost per recipe $11.15 view details
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 pound pasta (bowties, shells, etc.)
- 1 can hearts of palm, sliced
- 2 whole chicken breasts, poached
- Combine mayonnaise with garlic and oil from jar of artichoke hearts. Place in refrigerator. Cook pasta, drain and cold to room temperature.
- Blend 1/3 of mayonnaise with pasta and return mayonnaise and pasta to refrigerator to cold. Slice artichoke hearts and hearts of palm. Mix with remainder of mayonnaise and refrigeratein refrigerator.
- About 30 min before serving, combine pasta with artichoke hearts and hearts of palm. Allow to reach room temperature and serve. Serves 6 as a main course.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1311g|
|Calories from Fat 3580||65%|
|Total Fat 404.84g||506%|
|Saturated Fat 60.29g||241%|
|Trans Fat 0.33g|
|Total Carbs 353.33g||94%|
|Dietary Fiber 22.9g||76%|