Cost per serving $0.93 view details
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 pound pasta (bowties, shells, etc.)
- 1 can hearts of palm, sliced
- 2 whole chicken breasts, poached
- Combine mayonnaise with garlic and oil from jar of artichoke hearts. Place in refrigerator. Cook pasta, drain and cold to room temperature.
- Blend 1/3 of mayonnaise with pasta and return mayonnaise and pasta to refrigerator to cold. Slice artichoke hearts and hearts of palm. Mix with remainder of mayonnaise and refrigeratein refrigerator.
- About 30 min before serving, combine pasta with artichoke hearts and hearts of palm. Allow to reach room temperature and serve. Serves 6 as a main course.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 109g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 298||65%|
|Total Fat 33.74g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 5.02g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 29.44g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|