Cost per serving $0.67 view details
- 2 cups chopped chicken or turkey
- 12 oz. package dry pasta
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs. flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can soup of choice ( I use celery or mushroom)
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided
- 2 tbs. chopped onion or 2-3 chopped scallions
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbs. chopped parsley
- Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste
- topping: crushed crackers
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Cook pasta al dente in lightly salted water, drain.
- Saute onions in butter.
- Add flour to the sour cream and combine.
- Combine all the ingredients together with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Pour into a greased baking dish, top with the other cup of cheese..
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle crushed crackers on top, bake another 10 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 173g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 201||46%|
|Total Fat 22.74g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 11.69g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.42g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|