Cost per serving $1.28 view details
- 1 sm Onion
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 stk butter
- 1 pkt Pepperidge Farms herb stuffing
- 1 1/2 c. Chicken (or possibly turkey) stock
- 2 x -(up to)
- 3 c. Minced chicken (or possibly turkey)
- 1 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 1 can Of condensed creamy chicken soup
- Saute/fry onion and celery (minced) in butter. Mix with herb stuffing and chicken or possibly turkey stock. Reserve 1 heaping c. of stuffing mix for later.
- Press remaining in greased 2 qt casserole dish. Top with minced cooked chicken or possibly turkey. Top which with a mix of lowfat sour cream and condensed creamy chicken soup (or possibly chicken and mushroom). Low(er) fat versions of these can be used as well, they work just fine. Sprinkle remaining stuffing mix on top and cook in 350! oven for 30 min.
- VARIATIONS: Add in minced water chestnuts, broccoli, mushrooms, or possibly pecans.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 405g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 591||72%|
|Total Fat 66.36g||83%|
|Saturated Fat 30.1g||120%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.66g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|