Cost per recipe $3.17 view details
- 5 pcs (6 ounce.) chicken breast
- 1 c. reg. rice (not minute rice)
- 1 pkg. Lipton onion c.-a-soup
- 1 can mushroom soup
- Heat can of soup using lowfat milk instead of water. Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan. Thoroughly mix dry onion soup and rice. Sprinkle on bottom of pan. Place chicken pcs on top of the rice. Pour warm mushroom soup over all of this, completely covering chicken and rice. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Cook in preheated oven at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hrs.
- Note: Substitute cream of asparagus, celery or possibly your favorite cream soup in place of the mushroom soup. If you use chicken with bones such as legs, thighs or possibly breasts, extend cooking time another 15 min or possibly to your doneness. Creamed soup should be warm to start the cooking process.
- Serve from pan. Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with paprika for color.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 638g|
|Calories from Fat 324||26%|
|Total Fat 36.09g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 9.81g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.16g|
|Total Carbs 172.26g||46%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|