Cost per serving $2.09 view details
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. Red wine vinegar
- 2 x Cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh herbs
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 4 x Boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in 1 1/2 in cube
- 4 x Red skinned potatoes, quartered
- 8 x Strips bacon, halved lengthwise
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Then prepare grill with medium-warm coals or possibly heat gas grill.
- Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, herbs, sugar, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Mix chicken with 1/2 c. vinaigrette in plastic bag. Refrigerate30 min.
- Reserve remaining vinaigrette.
- Boil potatoes in salted water in saucepan till just tender, about 15 min. Drain; cold.
- Arrange chicken, potatoes and bacon on four 12-inch metal skewers; skewer end of 1 bacon strip and follow with piece of potato and piece of chicken.
- Wrap bacon strip over potato and chicken, and skewer end of bacon to hold in place. Repeat 3 more times to complete skewer. Fill remaining skewers.
- Grill skewers 16-18 min, turning every 4 min, till chicken is hard and bacon fully cooked. Brush with reserved vinaigrett before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 385g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 533||69%|
|Total Fat 59.76g||75%|
|Saturated Fat 16.29g||65%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 36.95g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|