Cost per serving $1.33 view details
- 2 table spoons wheat flour
- a quarter tea spoon salt
- a quarter tea spoon baking powder
- 10 milliliters lukewarm water
- a handful chicken, cooked, shredded
- a handful champignon, sliced
- 1 table spoon oil
- 1 table spoon oyster sauce
- 4 tea spoons mayonnaise
- 4 tea spoons tomato ketchup
- 4 tea spoons chili sauce
- a handful cheddar cheese, sliced
- Mix well wheat flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add lukewarm water a little by a little, while mixing them using your hand.
- Mix continuously until they are no longer sticky on your hands.
- Divide the dough into 4 parts.
- Roll each part of the dough using rolling pin until as thin as 1 millimeter.
- Low heat a skillet.
- Grill tortilla until crisp. Remove.
- Medium-low heat oil.
- SautÃ© chicken shreds and champignon along with oyster sauce for 2 minutes. Remove.
- Put a table spoon chicken mushroom sautÃ© on each tortilla.
- Add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and chili sauce, also cheddar cheese slices.
- Fold tortilla. Serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 341g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 504||65%|
|Total Fat 56.14g||70%|
|Saturated Fat 15.57g||62%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 4.87g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|