Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 1 x (2-lb) fryer, cut up or possibly boneless breasts
- 1/4 c. Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 pkt (6-ounce) tortilla chips
- 1 can (4.5-ounce) enchilada sauce
- 1/2 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. Minced green onions
- 1 can (4.5-ounce) black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375. Arrange raw, washed chicken in a single layer, skin side up. Pour melted butter on top & season. Bake uncovered for 45 min.
- Crumble chips over chicken. Pour enchilada sauce, onions, cheese & olives on top. Return to oven & bake 15 min till cheese is melted.
- SUSAN CRACRAFT MADDOX
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 143||88%|
|Total Fat 16.25g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 10.28g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.22g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|