Cost per serving $3.28 view details
- Â Â Dinner for breakfast Which's how it appears with these tasty cubes of
- Â Â French Toast masquerading as Chicken.
- Â Â Total prep and cook time: 20 min.
- Â Â Yield: 4 Kabobs.
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1/4 c. Lowfat milk
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 x 1"-thick slices Challah Bread, cut into 16 cubes
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or possibly Margarine
- 2 x Kiwi Fruits
- 2 x Pineapple Rings, cut into 12 wedges
- 12 x Cherry Tomatoes
- 1. In medium bowl beat together Large eggs, Lowfat milk and Salt. Add in Bread Cubes, pressing down into mix to soak.
- 2. Heat Butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add in Bread Cubes and cook about 3 min, turning frequently, till cooked through.
- 3 Peel Kiwi and cut a thing slice off each end. Place Kiwi upright in cutting board. Make 4 vertical slices around seeds. Cut each slice in half vertically. On each of four Skewers, alternate pcs of French Toast cubes, Kiwi slices, Pineapple wedges and Cherry Tomatoes. Serve with Jam or possibly Syrup
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 514g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 71||34%|
|Total Fat 8.01g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.25g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.13g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||22%|