Cost per serving $0.79 view details
- Â Â vol auvent cases15 king size or possibly 44 medium
- Â Â oil for frying
- 1 lb chicken cut into bite size pcs
- 1 lrg onion minced
- 2 med carrots cut into marchsticks
- 1 sm red pepper cut into matchsticks
- 1 sm green pepper cut into matchsticks
- 4 ounce minced pineapple
- 2 x tablespns soya sauce
- 2 x tablespns Worcester sauce
- 3 x tablespns vinegar
- 3 x tablespns brown sugar
- 3 x tablespns tomato puree
- 3 x tablespes pineapple juice
- 3 x tablespns white wine
- Â Â quarter to half pint water
- 1/2 tsp grnd ginger
- 1 x salt and pepper
- Â Â I tablespn cornflour
- Fry the chicken vegetables and pineapple quickly over a high heat.
- Remove from the pan.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a pan and bring to the boil stirring continuously till the sauce thickens.
- Return the vegetables to the pan and cook slowly in the sauce for twenty min or possibly till chicken and vegetables are cooked.
- Fill the baked vol au vent cases with the sweet and sour chicken.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 183g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 106||51%|
|Total Fat 11.81g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3.37g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.43g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|