Cost per serving $1.77 view details
- 6 single chicken breasts (24 oz. raw weight) skinned, boned and
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 chicken broth, unsalted
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh, grated
- Prepare chicken breasts and set aside.
- Place butter in large skillet, heating to medium high.
- Place chicken breasts in 9" x 13" glass baking dish which has
- sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Pour oil into hot skillet. Stir in cornstarch and small amount
- chicken broth. Stir until smooth.
- Remove pan from heat and, slowly, add 1 cup of broth.
- Return to heat, stir constantly, and add remaining broth, milk,
- juice, wine, and garlic.
- When sauce has thickened slightly, pour over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve over rice, pasta, or gnocchi.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories: 183; 7g Fat; 6g Carbohydrates; 21g Protein;
- Exchanges: 3 low-fat meat
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 190g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 139||45%|
|Total Fat 15.48g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.89g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.19g|
|Total Carbs 6.45g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|