Cost per serving $2.24 view details
- 4 boneless Chicken Breasts split in half
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup wondra flour
- 1 large plastic bag for shaking
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic powder, thyme, sage, rosemary, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, parsley, basil, oregano.
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1 lb of linguine
- grating cheese
- extra parsley for garnish
- 4 Red potatoes cut up (skins on) boiled, mash or whip ( I like mine with lumps) and add 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 tablespoon of sour cream, salt, pepper to taste, set aside.
- Put wondra flour in a large plastic bag, place chicken in the bag and shake until coated.
- In a large fry pan add olive oil, saute chicken till crispy on both side, around 3 minutes each side. Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray, place chicken and mushrooms in the pan. Add chicken broth, wine, spices, garlic, butter. Bake covered for around 45 minutes till broth thickens and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- While baking, boil salted water for linguine to desired doness. Drain, add 1/4 cup olive oil and grating cheese to the pasta. Set aside.
- Place paste on a large plate, chicken on top, mashed potatoes on the side, and pour sauce from chicken over the entire pasta and potatoes...serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 531g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 196||38%|
|Total Fat 22.21g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 5.96g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 63.51g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||26%|