Cost per recipe $2.78 view details
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 heaped tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- olive oil
- 1 chicken breast, skinless & boneless
- a handful of baby cos lettuce leaves
- Combine the juice of Â½ lemon with the garlic, parsley, seasonings and a good slurp of oil.
- Batten out the chicken to an even thickness between plastic wrap and even it up. Then add to the marinade and toss to coat well.
- Cook the chicken in a preheated sandwich grill for about 3-5 mins, brushing with the marinade for the first minute or so.
- Serve the chicken with the cos leaves dressed with a little oil and lemon juice on the side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 63g|
|Calories from Fat 6||10%|
|Total Fat 0.63g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.16g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 1.79g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|