Cost per serving $1.57 view details
- 2 x Chicken breasts, 8 ounces each
- 8 ounce Spinach
- 4 x Cloves roasted garlic
- 1 x Green pepper, roasted and cut into slices
- 1 x Red pepper, roasted and cut into slices
- 2 x Strips red and green peppers, sliced into a julienne, for garnish Lemon wedge
- Grill chicken breasts in a grill pan for a few min on each side.
- Prepare roasted garlic pepper sauce by
- Place spinach in a strainer and dip in boiling water for approximately 5 seconds. Remove spinach from water and drain thoroughly by pushing the spinach against the strainer using the
- back of the tongs. Place the steamed spinach around the outer portion of the plates.
- Place the grilled chicken breasts in the center of the plates. Pour the garlic pepper sauce on the chicken breasts only. Top the sauce with 2 bell pepper strips arranged in an "x" configuration.
- Place the lemon wedge leaning against the chicken breast.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 159g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 61||43%|
|Total Fat 6.81g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.93g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 4.39g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|