Cost per serving $2.13 view details
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless & skinless
- Â Â Petals from 2 roses*
- 1/2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 clv garlic, crushed
- 1/2 ounce almonds, slivered
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Crush the rose petals just sufficient to release their aroma and natural oils.
- Saute/fry the breasts in half the butter on medium heat till golden brown, about 4-5 min on each side. Set aside.
- Saute/fry garlic in remaining butter for 1 minute. Add in the almonds and cook 2 additional min. Remove from heat.
- Gently stir in the rose petals and the honey.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve with a kiss!
- SERVES TWO
- * Make sure the roses have not been sprayed with any chemicals!
- Percent of calories from fat: 30
- Author of: The Spice of Life Cookbook: A World of Healthy & Zesty Chicken Recipes by Jeffrey C. Leeds Available from Amazon books (click link), bookstores, or possibly calling the Publisher, Momentum Books, Ltd. 1-800-758-1870
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 199g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 188||48%|
|Total Fat 21.07g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 6.76g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.22g|
|Total Carbs 9.7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|