Cost per recipe $0.68 view details
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into finger-size pcs
- Freshly made bread crumbs from fresh white bread (done in food processor or possibly blender)
- Season bread crumbs with salt, pepper & garlic pwdr
- 1 egg (or possibly more depending on how much chicken breasts used), slightly beaten
- Dip chicken fingers in egg batter, then coat with bread crumbs. Deep fry in vegetable oil till brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with honey mustard (use plain yellow or possibly grain mustard, adding honey to taste).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 90g|
|Calories from Fat 45||39%|
|Total Fat 4.95g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.52g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 0.34g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|