Cost per recipe $11.48 view details
- 1 lb. fettuccini
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts (cut crosswise into 1/2 inch wide strips)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter into large skillet. Add shallots and saute' for 1 minute. Raise heat, add chicken pieces and saute' until lightly browned , 3-5 min.
- Add lemon juice, stir and scrape bottom of pan with wooden spoon to remove lumps. When most of lemon juice has evaporated, add cream. Gently boil until thick. 10-12 minutes. Stir in capers and serve with chopped parsley.
- Serve over 1 lb of fettuccini
- Note: I usually do not place the entire lb of fettuccini in the pasta bowl.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 830g|
|Calories from Fat 1491||78%|
|Total Fat 168.8g||211%|
|Saturated Fat 94.18g||377%|
|Trans Fat 0.44g|
|Total Carbs 19.84g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|