Cost per recipe $12.20 view details
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. acceptable vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon or possibly lime juice
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grnd black pepper, or possibly to taste
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless chicken breasts, skinned, all visible fat removed
- 1 lg. onion
- 1 lg. green pepper
- 2 teaspoon acceptable vegetable oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- Preheat broiler.
- To make marinade, combine garlic, oil, lemon or possibly lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut chicken lengthwise into thin 3/8 inch strips. Add in to marinade, toss to coat proportionately and let chicken marinate in chill 10 to 20 min, turning at least once.
- Slice the onion and pepper into thin 1/8 inch strips.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tsp. oil over medium-high heat. Add in onion and pepper slices and saute/fry, stirring constantly, about 5 min, or possibly till onion is slightly brown.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place on lower shelf of oven. Heat thoroughly.
- Line broiler pan with foil. Place chicken on the foil and broil about 3 inches from heat for 4 min.
- To serve, place three cooked chicken strips on each tortilla, top with onions, peppers and assorted garnishes as desired. Roll tortilla around chicken strips and eat with fingers.
- Makes 4 servings (2 fajitas per serving); 346 calories per serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1036g|
|Calories from Fat 636||40%|
|Total Fat 71.44g||89%|
|Saturated Fat 14.91g||60%|
|Trans Fat 1.13g|
|Total Carbs 132.03g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.3g||64%|