Cost per recipe $5.04 view details
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned, cut into 2 x 1/2 inch strips
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or possibly other oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili pwdr
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pwdr
- 1 c. onions, thinly sliced
- 1 c. green or possibly red peppers, cut into 2 x 1/4 inch strips
- 1 (10 ounce.) can Pillsbury all ready pizza crust (or possibly 1 lg. Boboli)
- 1/2 c. prepared mild salsa or possibly picante sauce
- 2 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry chicken in oil for 5 min, or possibly till lightly browned. Stir in chili pwdr, salt, and garlic pwdr. Add in onions and green pepper; stir-fry an additional 2 min or possibly till vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 12 inch pizza pan or possibly 13 x 9 inch pan. Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands. Bake at 425 degrees for 6-8 min or possibly till very light golden. (If Boboli bread is used instead of pizza crust no preparation is necessary).
- Spoon chicken mix over partially baked crust. Spoon salsa over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 14-18 min or possibly till crust is golden.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 871g|
|Calories from Fat 978||62%|
|Total Fat 108.9g||136%|
|Saturated Fat 52.64g||211%|
|Trans Fat 0.33g|
|Total Carbs 28.3g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.0g||23%|