Cost per recipe $5.40 view details
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned, cut into 2" x 1/2" strips
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoon chili pwdr
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pwdr
- 1 c. thinly sliced onions
- 1 c. bell pepper strips
- 10 ounce. can Pillsbury All Ready Pizza Crust
- 1/2 c. prepared mild salsa
- 8 ounce. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In large skillet over medium high heat, stir-fry chicken in oil for 5 min. Stir in chili pwdr, salt and garlic pwdr. Add in onions and peppers; stir-fry till vegetables are crisp tender.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Grease 12" pizza pan. Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands. Bake at 425 degrees for 6 min. Spoon chicken mix over partially baked crust.
- Spoon salsa over chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 14 to 18 min or possibly till crust is golden. 6 to 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 872g|
|Calories from Fat 982||62%|
|Total Fat 109.3g||137%|
|Saturated Fat 52.75g||211%|
|Trans Fat 0.33g|
|Total Carbs 30.01g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|